It is inspiring seeing someone at the peak of their craft. But the gulf between where you want to be and where you are, can be demotivating.
It is good to remember 2 things:
1. They struggle too
- Your idol has their own set of challenges and hurdles.
- Learn from their failures. Look beyond their successes to the moments they learnt from the most.
2. They aren’t right for you, right now
- Do you have access to the same tools, knowledge, money or people? The answer is ‘no’, right?
- It’s time to find people that you can relate to and learn from right now.\
Sign up to The Monday Morning Club's powerful emails to dive deeper into this subject, and to recieve monthly exercises on self-motivation, time-management and problem-solving.
The founder and course mentor at The Monday Morning Club