Terms And Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By taking part in this survey and prize draw (The Draw) you agree that you have read and accepted these rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the Prize Draw. In this document, “We” or “Us” is The Monday Morning Club.
- “You” refers to the Participant or the Winner. The Participant is a user who has been invited to take part in user research and enter a prize draw (“the Draw”) in exchange for participating in design research activities such as online surveys. The Winner is a user who wins the Draw (“The Winner”).
- The Draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over at the time of entry, however anyone below the age of 18 when the Draw takes place is not eligible to win the Prizes containing alcohol. The Draw is open to residents of Waltham Forest only.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted and any violation of these rules will result in your disqualification as a Winner and all privileges as a Winner will be immediately terminated.
- The Winner will be drawn at random within one week of the closing date (October 31st 2021) from all validly submitted entries. We reserve the right to changing the closing date if required.
- The Draw is limited to one entry per person. If We suspect that a Participant has used multiple email addresses to submit more than one entry, only one entry will be considered.
- By entering the Draw, all Participants hereby agree that We may collect and use their personal information, including the transfer of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of the Draw. We do not accept responsibility for personal information submitted being lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Prizes must be claimed by the Winner within 2 weeks of receiving the email rewarding the Prizes. If The Prizes are not claimed in this time period you will forfeit any right to the Prizes and a new Winner will be selected.
- No purchase of our products or services is necessary to enter the Draw. This Draw acts as an incentive for the completion of surveys.
- Winners will be asked to provide their email address and location for delivery purposes, before the prize is given. And must provide proof of age on delivery if the Prize contains alcohol.
- Prizes are subject to availability and We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. All taxes, costs, liabilities and unspecified expenses associated with the usage of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue the Draw at any time. This is without limitation where it is necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control or if it cannot be guaranteed that the draw can be carried out correctly for technical or legal reasons or if We suspects that any person has been manipulating the administration of the Draw or has acted unethically in any other way.
- Except as excluded by law, The Monday Morning Club accepts no responsibility for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof.
We are also not responsible for any injury or damage to a Participant's, or any other person's, computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Draw, or for mail in or submitted entries that are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible.
- As a condition of entering the Draw, all Participants agree that: (a) under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such claims, judgments or awards include legal fees.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.